One of the marketing channels that have been uprooted for a long period of time is email marketing for both small and large-sized businesses. So email marketing tools comes in the business. According to the survey, it is the most efficient marketing strategy for small business building or yielding high-return on investment. Correct email marketing tools can save a lot of work and time. What your purpose is and what your business is all about, according to that accepting a particular tool.
List of some email marketing tools online:
The most popular tool that a beginner should start working with is Mail Chimp. They offer a free lifetime plan and this is the reason why for its tremendous demand all over the world. you are not going to be charged in case you have less than 2000 subscribers, meaning the rate will increase if the number of subscribers on your list after crossing this early benchmark.
- Easy integration with WordPress, Shopify, and many others.
- Explicit tutorials, live chat support is offered.
- Upgraded plants are highly cost-effective.
- It becomes easy due to its drag and drop capability for almost everyone to create e-mails or landing pages.
- There are many tools available on this MailChimp’s free plan and you are allowed 10,000 emails to 2,000 of your subscribers.
- Support services
- Limited advanced tools in the free plan.
- certain content such as multi-level marketing, cryptocurrency, and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Firstly, creating the initial email invitation was a little tricky.it took some time to figure out the tool.
- Sometimes the template can be a little wonky.
Many Marketers use Active Campaign and are extremely satisfied with the services provided. It is a very non-manual platform. one of the eye-catching features of the surface is the segmentation of contacts according to their behaviour, online activity, social data, and their location. This platform is highly recommended if you have some experience with email marketing and want to go for Complex features.
- High deliver ability rate over time.
- Option to send a text message to the platform is also available.
- 14-day free trial.
- Marketing automation, the most complete tool which we have come across so far
- Rather expensive when compared to Mail Chimp
- Complex features at first might be confusing for beginners.
- When to use segment vs. group vs. tags is not always clear.
- In a text block, email editor cannot insert images in a line which is absolutely maddening.
Targeted at bloggers by profession, but is also beneficial for small business holders. It is simple yet magnificent tools with easy to use by seeing there features. It also comes with an email automation workflow builder.
- Quick support system.
- Elegant design.
- perfect to send out simple text mail.
- Free plan up to 500 contacts.
- Less advanced features like in-depth reporting.
- Comparatively a lesser number of design templates.
- Convertkit does not have one it’s basically text-oriented
- There is no free account or free allowances- you have to pay from day one whether you are a subscriber or not.
Currently Known as all in one marketing platform they have almost every tool which other service providers allow while being one of the cheapest options. The ultimate catch while talking about Getresponse is landing page builder and their email automation workflow builder. optimized workflow with scoring, segmentation, tagging, and email interaction results in an increased open rate.
- No restriction for affiliate marketing.
- Highly supportive staff.
- Features like spam testing also included.
- Get response provides you with a thirty-day free trial.
- An automated workflow builder is not available in the basic plan.
- Get response does not refund your money when you do cancellation on annual plans.
- Get response does provide free landing pages
AWeber Might be an amazing option for small businesses. Its strength is catchy templates, email tracking, auto-responding. The lowest plan is 19 Dollars per month for 0 to 500 subscribers.
- 30 days of the free trial.
- Easy connection to most of the Other platforms.
- The best rate for a low subscriber list.
- This platform is in urgent need of an update.
- Unsubscribed email also counts on your monthly list.
Absolute beginners with no prior knowledge about marketing campaigns can easily start to learn with its simple design software. send in blue is a major player when it comes down to features such as automation, transactional email, landing pages, and advertisement with its competitive pricing.
- Editable landing page
- Constantly updating its features
- Comparatively low-cost plans.
- Limited connection and integration to other applications and websites.
- Their free plan consists of a daily limit of 300 emails only which is quite low when compared to other software.
- Sending blue are helpless.
If the aim of your business is doing E-Commerce then drift is more than just an email Marketing Solution for you. they offer a deeper connection with a customer and maintain a healthy customer and service provider relation. Almost all popular website builders are integrated because it is easy to add pop-ups and survey forms. They have intelligent Strategies and tools like split testing list groups and a visual workflow builder to increase your sales.
- Option to send bulk email while engaging with every customer on a personal note.
- Simple in usage and extremely easy.
- Drip requires more time and commitment in comparison to other marketing tools.
- There is an issue of multiplicative advertising messages
It is the most popular service with tons of customizable templates. The services are customized according to users’ personal experience with email marketing if they are a beginner or their professional or have some intermediate experience in this area.
- Free full access to all content for 60 days.
- Mobile-friendly system.
- Drag and drop for every function.
- Promotion of the same message on social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Surveys and social campaigns.
- The price is remarkably high when compared with other substitutes.
- In need of acting flexible and automated workflows.
If you are tight on budget then you should definitely go for this platform as they let you make a list of 1000 subscribers for free. but if you are in need of complex automation then it might not be the best option for you.
- Easy drag and drop option
- Good deliverability rate.
- Missing image tags
- In mailerlite, there is no comprehensive reporting.
Sales, CRM, and marketing automation are bundled by the service provider in one pack. it is highly organized and syncs all the data in one place from different modes of communication. They have a marketing campaign builder as well.
- Perfect Combination of Customer Management segmentation and customer target.
- Easy tracking of emails and follow-ups.
- The form builder is quite lacking in itself.
- The lack of sales functionally.
Most of the above-mentioned email marketing tools comes with a highly advanced tool that doesn’t need to upgrade the plan. Small and medium-sized business owners can get most of all the tools for marketing purposes while saving time and money altogether. Even if there is an urgent need to upgrade to a paid plan, some of the software’s generally fallen inside the budget of the company.There are lots of email marketing software in the market but we want to make sure that you choose the right one for your business. If you are a non-profit organization or just starting with email marketing, suggest that you go for constant contact. If you run an e-commerce store then go for drip because it is best in the domain. Likewise, you can sort out which Marketing software is best for you by going through the above description for each one of them.